Over 10 years' experience
BICS accredited member
No obligation quotes
Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
Over a decade of consultative cleaning & support services nationwide
Maes Support Services is more than a support services provider, we are a support services "partner". We believe in integration for seamless operations.
Maes Support Services supplies cleaning services, integrated facilities management and consultancy services that can cater for an array of requirements. We help our clients to connect and work cooperatively with us through innovative technology. At Maes, we make every effort to create long-term relationships with our clients, as well as delivering real value.
Professionalism is at the very core of what we do, from start to finish we believe and can guarantee our clients a consultative and professional approach. All of our services at Maes, are both transparent and efficient, to assure the optimum results for our client’s companies.
We cater our services for companies of all sizes, which will be tailored to your individual needs, and is reflective of your company’s ethics and business objectives.
The Maes story first began in 2007. We started out as a singular-service provider in the cleaning service industry, based in the East Midlands. Over the years our expertise and industry knowledge has allowed us to evolve into a proficient multi-discipline cleaning & support service provider.
Just as we evolved as did the industry so that we could meet our customer’s needs we created a cleaning & facilities management service which is both comprehensive, versatile and can adapt to be tailored to businesses across a variety of sectors. If you would like to know more about the services at Maes click here.
Every day can be better than the next, Maes strives to provide outstanding cleaning & support services to all our customers. We are continuously developing and improving our service to ensure we can deliver real benefits to our client’s organisations.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Cleaning Companies?
We are often asked, what is your USP? Or why are you different to other companies. We have carefully considered these questions and believe that our success can be meritted to five key points, which together form our USP.
1. We genuinly love our staff! Our employees really are our number one asset, we take time to build relationships with them and understand their personal growth goals. Ensuring our staff are paid fairly and on time, everytime. Recognising and rewarding those employees who go above and beyond. The way we look after our staff creates longevity of service and lower employee turnover then is experienced in the cleaning industry.
2. Quality control is at the centre of what we do. All clients are invited to a monthly quality audit to ensure full transprency. Our auditing app allows our Quality Compliance Managers to easily compile photographic reports, these are distributed between clients, managers and operatives - every report is actioned to ensure we improve our service whenever possible.
3. Customer service is just as important as delivering the physical service. With us you have piece of mind that you can contact us in numerous ways to discuss any concerns. You will talk to friendly people who genuinly want to resolve your issues.
4. The responsibility for the length of any service agreement lies solely with us. We do not believe in tying clients into long term contracts which is why we must work harder to ensure we deliver every single time. All service agreements come with just a 6 weeks notice period; we do not force out clients into long term relationships which can under deliver in the safety of a long term contract.
5. Security is paramount, we mostly<